Monday, March 21, 2011

First Birthday!

There's no card today--just a personal post.

I'm still in Kansas City, but my son is at home celebrating his 1st birthday today. We had a party for him on Saturday, and I snapped a few pictures. See captions for his perspective:

 Hmmm...why are these people singing? What are those floating shiny things? Why is that thing on fire?

I guess I'll pick up this food and try it...I can always spit it up later.

 Mmmm...it's good! Where's more?


 Yeah! I've had sugar! I'm saving a little frosting on my highchair to eat later.

Happy 1st birthday to my little man! Thanks for letting me indulge.

2 comments:

  1. *Happy 1st Birthday* to your little guy, Jocelyn!! :o) He's so adorable, and that smile is priceless! Love this series of pictures -- made me smile and made me laugh! It looks like he had the time of his life with the cake all over the place! Hee hee hee! :o)
    And thank you so much for your heartwarming comments on my blog, Jocelyn -- I'm so moved by them! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my darling hes to cute... I want to "eat" him already... Happy Birthday young man!!..hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs