Saturday, January 24, 2015

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... And a Winner!

Hi everyone! Happy weekend!

I make a lot of cards that I don't blog (or share on this blog). Case in point, I made this card back in August, had it photographed and ready to go, but I never shared it here. Do any of you do that, too?

I thought I would share this birthday card I made using a Scraptastic Club kit:

54321...Zooom

My son had a birthday party to go to, so I made the card for his friend's 5th birthday.

I die-cut the numbers on my Cameo and then hand-cut several of the Scraptastic August kit's Boys of Summer papers to layer in the negative space. The main kit is no longer available, but most of the papers I used were from the Crate Paper Boys Rule collection. 

54321...Zoom


I added a few embellishments in the rainbow order. All of the embellishments are from the Boys of Summer kit and Add-on except the Neat & Tangled sequin. Isn't that flair awesome?

Here's another close-up:

54321...Zoom


For the Online Card Class Clean & Simple 4 giveaway, the winner is:


I'll e-mail you, or you can reach me at the Contact link above. Congrats!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies
Cardstock: (White Linen) Ellen's Essentials
Papers: (Boys of Summer Main Kit and Add-on) Scraptastic Kit Club
Stickers: (Boys Rule) Crate Paper
Flair: (Boys of Summer Flair) Scraptastic Kit Club
Sequin: (Lime Satin) Neat & Tangled
Silhouette Cameo

12 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome! Very inspiring, Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...and yes I've done this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the CUTEST cards I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And....I make cards all the time, go through the process of editing the photos and they never make it to the blog...lol...thought I was one of the only ones!

      Delete
  4. This is too fun. Love that flair and the papers in the negative cuts. Great design for scraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I haven't blogged a single one of my Christmas cards!
    Oh, Jocelyn you do make it look so easy! This card is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!! I can't believe your talent! Dude! Loooooove the colors and 'color flow' (is that a thing?! Ha!) and the die cut numbers! And the stitching! Swoon! I could go on and on! Looooooove!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it...but I love everything you design. super fun and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layers and stitching and bright colours... well, everything! And yes, I too have cards I just never quite seem to get around to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs